Hho Car Kit Plans Made Simple > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Hho Car Kit Plans Made Simple

페이지 정보

작성자 Dirk Gouger 댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 23-11-18 03:59

본문

In 2011 Nissan dropped the base model and kept precisely the Premium actor. The 2011 GT-R was fitted with slightly darker wheel center caps and double clear-coat paint on front and rear fascias. XM NavTraffic and NavWeather were a part of the navigation system as well as automatic headlights, speed-sensitive windshield wipers, streaming audio via Bluetooth, DVD playback, and USB interface came as standard. Rear cooling ducts were stiffer to improve cooling round floor backside.

Rumor has it that the new 2011 Equus also comes with an Apple iPad that is delivered to be able to your doorstep, together this owner's direct. The iPad been recently pre-installed with an application that may make is a lot easier for the vehicle owner help to make it an appointment for servicing. All models of this 2011 Equus are with six-speed automatic transmission linked with a 2.6-liter V8 engine. Its torque what food was in 333 or 324 pounds per foot depending relating to the type of fuel obtained. The 385-horsepower for the 2011 model places it above over and above of its competitors. Its fuel economy rating was at 16 mpg for city driving and 24 miles per gallon for open roads.

I favor making extremely and then claiming the $2,000 tax rebate the government offers to car owners who have installed HHO car Engine Control ecu module repair guides. It is is just quite really easy. With a decent manual you may do it yourself or ask community mechanic.

Often the DIY will save a little bit money by measuring, and doing the heavy lifting themselves. Once this is finished call your mechanic look at the alignment and check up. This can be a win/win for all those. The local mechanic gets Electronic Control Unit various work and catches principle mistakes, profitable owner pays to carry the difficult element of the work completed and yet does easy work him.

I immediately attached my lab scope and verified the condition of the upstream O2's. Both where at with.75 - .9 volts and not "shifting". From sound of your engine and also the condition with the upstream O2 sensors, To get inclined to think that car possibly had an ignition timing issue. I then attached my timing light, unplugged the "timing jumper" and checked base timing. I'd been dead by. I reconnected the timing jumper and checked the PCM's timing . It was finished the map! I could not get a well balanced reading, even at not doing anything. This lead me to conduct testing ecu on a car your Ignition Module and Get a Coil Assemblies. These components also tested alright.

My frustration level at that same moment was topping out at around a 8.5. I finally swallowed my pride, acquired Powertrain Control Module the phone and called one of my "mentors", one in the many persons who had trained me in the procedures of approaching these kinds of of troubles. After describing the problem and the steps I taken to remedy it, advantageous first words out of his mouth were, "Did you check the alternator, employing your lab scope, for excessive AC voltage output?" Right as he uttered those words, this light went off in my head! I said to myself, well I won't say what does a car ecu do i said to myself as it wasn't stunning!

The Alternative Fuel Institute says HHO conversion had increased ten fold in Texas, California, Florida and Idaho last year. In the USA like a whole, sales of manuals reached 89,000. The proof the effectiveness of oxyhydrogen in vehicles as now beyond mistrust.

Transmission - The transmission refers to your gears in a car. A car's transmission enables you can to offering a wide regarding different velocities. Without it, you'd be limited to just one gear.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

그누보드5
고객센터

고객센터 운영안내
평일 : 09 : 30 ~ 18 : 00
점심시간 : 12 : 00 ~ 13 : 00
주말 및 공휴일은 휴무입니다.
제이콤
인천광역시 부평구 무네미로 448번길 56, 하이테크관 H506호(구산동, 한국폴리텍2대학)
Tel.032-330-8300 Fax.032-330-8301 jsw9961@gmail.com | 개인정보책임관리자 : 지승완
Copyright ⓒ 2018 © JCOMcorporation., All rights reserved.