Mia’s World: An Extraordinary Gift. An Unforgettable Journey (Mia Dolan). - Скачать | Читать книгу онлайн > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Mia’s World: An Extraordinary Gift. An Unforgettable Journey (Mia Dol…

페이지 정보

작성자 Siobhan 댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 23-11-18 03:26

본문

tropen-seekajak-mit-freunden.jpg?b=1&s=170x170&k=20&c=NIsJkJJWqH8g9RtOYWYCIn_a7tTGrz86xMba8LFfu3Y=Представляем для скачивания и чтения книгу Mia’s World: An Extraordinary Gift. An Unforgettable Journey от известного автора Mia Dolan.

Произведение -го года.

Скачать книгу »
Читать онлайн »

In the follow up to the Sunday Times bestseller, The Gift, we are taken on a journey further into the psychic world of Mia Dolan, one of Britain's most gifted psychics. Mia’s World is an amazing psychic adventure which reveals the truth about the spirit world.In Mia’s World, Mia Dolan takes on a student – Roz Chissick, a writer with absolutely no previous psychic training, and teaches her how to tap into her innate psychic gift. The result is an exciting psychic adventure not only for Roz but also for you the reader.Mia reveals more of her fascinating experiences of ghosts, spirits and explains the truth about the darker forces from the other side. We are taken on ghost-busts, to the mystical site of Avalon and astral travels to the home of her spirit guide.Mia reveals how we find happiness in this world and answers profound questions about life, death and psychic phenomena:– What is it like to die?– How can we still communicate with loved ones after death?– Do angels and demons exist?– Is there such a thing as a soul mate?– Is there such a thing as destiny or do we control our own fate?– What happens to our souls after we die?'I wish there was some way I could share my ability to see things other people can't. We all have a guide, but not everyone can see or hear theirs. I've no idea what opened up the link between Eric and me, but I consider it a gift.' Mia Dolan in Real magazine

Скачать книгу »
Читать онлайн »

39762569.jpg

If you have any concerns regarding the place and how to use Wmlogs, you can get in touch with us at the web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

그누보드5
고객센터

고객센터 운영안내
평일 : 09 : 30 ~ 18 : 00
점심시간 : 12 : 00 ~ 13 : 00
주말 및 공휴일은 휴무입니다.
제이콤
인천광역시 부평구 무네미로 448번길 56, 하이테크관 H506호(구산동, 한국폴리텍2대학)
Tel.032-330-8300 Fax.032-330-8301 jsw9961@gmail.com | 개인정보책임관리자 : 지승완
Copyright ⓒ 2018 © JCOMcorporation., All rights reserved.